News Montage and New Theme


Interesting that all of us stayed safely away from the elections, eh? Hmm. Now, the flooding is very apropos in particular knowing that one of our regular co-oppers, Heather, was w/o power for 2 weeks at least! We need to go send her well wishes.

I really do appreciate the comments shared here and on each others blogs. Some quite funny and others just simply encouraging, like Linda's for example. You know, hearing that this co-op has helped define or improve a style for some of you or keeps you in the practice of being creative really does make the world of difference. That is what I wanted this community to do and with that, it encourages me to keep going as for me it's all about that fostering, far more than mere numbers of subscribers. In fact, I don't think I'd have the time for a much larger following at this rate anyway! I'm having a hard enough time keeping up as it already is!

One thing I'd love to do though is find more time to really invest in my CT contributions. I tend to go far more for the idea than the application itself actually, but that is totally within the spirit of CT anyway... not so much worrying about the end result, as it were, although many of ours do end up well polished, must say!:)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been listening to a song lately that makes me feel magical, and so with that, we;re going to explore STARRY NIGHT  this next fortnight!. See you back on or before Tuesday, Nov 27th.

In the meanwhile, I wish each of you a very happy thanksgiving...even if not celebrating it where you're at! I'm still thankful for you, regardless. Thank you for enriching my time here when I do get online and for your thoughtful pieces, words and interactions with each other, making this a most cozy little co-op indeed.

(* As always, please feel free to first read CREATIVE TUESDAYS Guidelines, Rules & FAQ —especially if new here— for keeping consistency and brand ID on our co-op and with respect to all those who contribute here. ONLY posts that clearly follow the simple guidelines will be included or commented on, in interest of time and so on. Thank you.)

8 comments:

  1. The collage is small, but very newsy. If I didn't have CT right now, I would probably not be painting or creating at all. So many other things on my plate right now, I'm thankful for this little meme and chance to express myself. Thanks..and Thanks. It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMm you do write the warmest posts straight from the heart! Thanks for the beautiful collage and I love your dreamy new theme for next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starry Night! I plan to be there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beeteedoubleyou, this is oceangirl. I have lost track who I've told, who I've not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMm Oceangirl has made a wonderful video tribute to celebrate her blog friends, pop by and see! http://livehigh2.blogspot.ca/2012/11/oh-how-i-miss-youlike-crazy.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great montage Mr T. The group may be smaller, but the contributions are always excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great montage. Really does a great job producing movement and a timelines develops nicely in regards to the faces. Fun theme this week as well. Can't wait to see what everyone does.

    ReplyDelete