Pumpkins (#90)


Funnily, other than the colour, I'm really not wild about pumpkins, perhaps b/c I didn't grow up eating ever eating them or even seeing them. come to think of it! LOL. But, I can say, nothing quite says Harvest time as much as a bunch of collection of pumpkins. :)

OK, off to see what the rest of you have done now...

(As always, please feel free to first read CREATIVE TUESDAYS Guidelines, Rules & FAQ —especially if new here— for keeping consistency and brand ID on our co-op and with respect to all those who contribute here. ONLY posts that clearly follow the simple guidelines will be included or commented on, in interest of time and so on. Thank you.)

13 comments:

  1. This is really a wonderful snapshot of what fall means MMm! Charming piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you made me smile there. Thank you for your comment, Christine!

      Delete
  2. This is so darling! And I LOVE the red barn in the background - my favorite, of course. :) Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Pumpkins, Mr. Toast! Thank you for giving us this great challenge and forum to post on. Fall and Halloween make me happy (as does this blog), so it's a great combination. (-:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, i remember that about you, Donna. thank you. Loved your entry too. Maybe you can make the next theme-- TEa-- have a Fall/Halloween feel to it? Looking forward to seeing whatever you do.

      Delete
  4. Definitely has the feel of fall about it. I do love the red barn too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just when I think you can't come up with anything cuter...you do it again. This is my new favorite. Love the stark white clouds against that red barn, the feel of being on a hill, and the wagon, oh my goodness do I love the wagon, cause that's how I pick my pumpkins and haul them back to the cashier at the Pumpkin Patch. MMm...adorable! This truly would be a darling note card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW,thank you Wanda. Wow, well you;ve been a CT regular for quite a while now so that hold weight. :) Hee, I can just picture you scooting off with a wagon full of pumpkins. Cute.

      Delete
  6. I love the sheer size of your pu'nkins; they would surely feed an army! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely juicy pumpkins and lovely autumnal colours! Autumn is now beginning to approach in the UK, so your picture is perfect. I can imagine children dragging that cart away to make pumpkins faces for halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MMm I hope you are doing ok with the flooding.

    ReplyDelete