NEW THEME due by Nov 18th

http://www.dottyhill.com/#/holidays-seasonsnew/


Do you know that we are ONLY 3 Creative Tuesdays away from Christmas week?! So, with half of the CT gang being overseas and some of you in Canada where Thanksgiving has just gone by, it's alienating to include the US thanksgiving holiday as a theme. What shall we do then? Christmas, of course! But, you know me, always wanting to a put a twist on things to get our creative juices going! I've decided then to add a spin to this theme. Pick only ONE of the holiday (3) messages below and include the associated words in your own interpretive piece for us all to see and enjoy! You can put the words anywhere on the piece, even if small like I did with "Festive" for this particular piece many years ago.

Here's your choices: HO-HO-HO or GOOD TIDINGS or CHRISTMAS WONDER! Now, remember, please just pick only one phrase and feel free to use computer text if you'd rather not write or cut out the letters for the words. Oh, and, no, it doesn't have to be in ALL CAPS as I've typed here.

It will be fun to see which one of you will do which phrase. I already have a good idea what Linda, Donna, and Wendy will do but the rest of you, I'm not sure. Hey, I might be wrong altogether. Who knows?! We shall find out, soon enough. And, hey, maybe one or two of you can use whatever you come up with for a gift or card for the season. That would be lovely. :)

5 comments:

  1. what an interesting theme to celebrate the upcoming season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice theme. I wonder which words you think I might use? Clever use of the cheese for the tree, these two mice are very festive indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable. Going to try to get something done. Now that I'm sharing Don's laptop (my computer crashed) I don't have scan and so will have to take a picture...we'll try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael, I have cunningly not used my words in the post title so that it will not immediately give the game away on the right hand side of your blog, so you will still have to guess! Hehe! I have a feeling you will be correct anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun blog you have. I can't join from the device I'm on so I'll be back when the big computer is on.

    Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete